2017 Nissan Sentra vs. 2017 Toyota Corolla
The 2017 Nissan Sentra and the 2017 Toyota Corolla are two of the best choices if you’re in the market for a sedan that’s affordable, trendy, and reliable. But when you compare them side by side, which one is the best buy? All things considered, the 2017 Nissan Sentra beats the 2017 Toyota Corolla across the board. Let’s find out why.
Price, Space, and Features
For one thing, the Sentra’s starting MSRP beats the Corolla’s by more than $1000. Compare these stats:
- The Sentra MSRP starts at $16,990
- The Corolla MSRP starts at $18,500
We know that even though our customers are shopping for a sedan, they want to have adequate room for extra cargo! Check out the following:
- The Sentra has 15.1 cubic feet of trunk volume
- The Corolla has 13 cubic feet of trunk volume
Here’s what you get with the 2017 Nissan Sentra (and much more):
- Sporty Trim - Inside and Out
- Aerodynamic Design
- NissanConnect - For Navigation, App Connectivity, SiriusXM, and More
- Bose Premium Audio System
- Bluetooth - For Hands-Free, Instant Connection to Your Devices
- Intelligent Cruise Control - Automatically Adjusts Distance to Other Vehicles
As if those standard perks weren’t enough, this Nissan comes loaded with safety features, including:
- RearView Monitor
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- 6 Standard Air Bags
- Anti-Lock Brakes with Electronic Brake Force Distribution
No matter which of the eight trim levels you choose from, you’ll experienced unparalleled performance and top-notch handling every time you get behind the wheel. Plus, there is a new turbo model for our enthusiast-oriented customers. It’s true that the 2017 Toyota Corolla has upgraded its vehicle when it comes to style, but design isn’t everything. You need a vehicle that is stylish, powerful, safe, and reliable.
Stuart Nissan serves customers throughout Enid and surrounding towns in Oklahoma. We are conveniently located to nearby communities, including Ponca City, Stillwater, Fairview, Alva, Blackwell, and Woodward. To find out why the 2017 Nissan Sentra is the right car for you and your family, get in touch! Hop behind the wheel by calling 1-800-749-9636, or simply stop by our lot.