2018 Nissan Altima vs. 2018 Honda Accord
The 2018 Nissan Altima and the 2018 Honda Accord are both great cars, but you can only choose one sedan for you and your family. Each vehicle has its strengths, but when it comes down to it, the Altima is the better choice
Prices, Performance, and Features
Both have comparable starting MSRPs - in the $23,000 to $24,500 range, depending on whether you choose manual or automatic transmission. However, the Altima gives you more features and performance for a lower starting price. When choosing the 2018 Altima 2.5, you get:
- 27/38 City/Highway MPG
- 179 HP, 2.5 L, 4-Cylinder Engine
- Aerodynamic, Aggressive Exterior Design
- 60/40 Split Fold-Down Rear Seat
- Advanced Drive-Assist Display
- Bluetooth standard on all trims
These are just the tip of the iceberg. Each Altima trim level adds more features and boosts your car’s performance without breaking the bank. If you want even more power, you can choose a 3.5-liter engine V-6, which delivers 270 horsepower, superb handling, and even faster acceleration.
As you increase trim levels with the Honda Accord, the prices climb sharply. The top trim level for the Accord will run you around $1,600 more than the Altima’s highest trim level.
Nissan has an industry-leading track record when it comes to safety, so you can trust that you are in good hands. Despite its affordable price, your 2018 Altima comes loaded with safety features.
Here are a few of the most prominent standard features:
- Blind Spot Warning - An indicator light will alert you when another vehicle is in your blind spot and chime if your turn signal is on.
- Forward-Collision Warning – The installed sensor gets a sense for the distance of the vehicle ahead and will alert the driver if a risk is detected.
- Automated Emergency Braking – This assisted technology helps the driver reduce to avoid the possibility of a collision. The breaks are automatically applied if the driver is nonresponsive.
Other features include Intelligent Cruise Control, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, External Ground Lighting, and more. The 2018 Honda Accord offers safety features of its own, including many of the same features already offered by the Nissan Altima. With the Altima, you just get more bang for your buck.
Test Drive the 2018 Nissan Altima Today
Why wait to take it for a spin? Stuart Nissan is proud to be the #1 Nissan dealership in the area, serving Enid, Stillwater, Fairview, Ponca City, Alva, Blackwell, Woodward, and surrounding communities.
Test drive your 2018 Nissan Altima today to see why it’s the best sedan for you and your family! To get behind the wheel, stop by our lot or call 1-800-749-9636